Monday, July 14, 2008


Hey everyone, Well, after a night of not sleeping because Gabe was sick, I think everyone is healthy again in the house (knock on wood)!!


The kids are getting ready to spend a week with their cousin Jen and to celebrate Mariah's birthday on Saturday.


The girls and I will also be participating in the Relay for Life on Friday night.


Once I get this site figured out, I will be adding slide shows and more pictures. Thanks, Dawn for the idea of this. I think it will be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends far away!!


I am going to add this pic of Gabe's preschool graduation. Enjoy!


Love~!


2 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

mightymom said...

Gabe looks so big! I love the picture and I am excited you are doing the relay for life. Are you going to wear your Super Sam shirts? We are going to wear them the last day of the Courage classic ride.

Hugs to all the kids and happy birthday to Mariah! Love ya bunches!