Monday, August 18, 2008

Been a long time!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. We have been crazy busy with getting the kids ready to go back to school. The girls just got back from a weekend in Billings with their cousins, and Katelyn started volleyball today.

Gabe went to "jump start" which is a program for incoming Kindergartners. It went all last week. He seemed to enjoy it!!

The big news over the weekend was that Gabe learned to ride his bike without training wheels. That is all he wants to do!!!

The kids all seem to be pretty excited about starting school next week, so that is good.

I spent last week in Phoenix training for a new program at work. It was my first time flying and I have to say that I DON'T like it!! I think the dramamine helped some, but my nerves definately got the best of me. I know that I could not live in that hot of weather all year. I will take my snow over that anytime!!

I will attach some pictures later. I wanted to try and get some of Gabe on his bike, but I ran out of batteries...so maybe next time!!

No comments: