Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lots of pics and lots to tell!!





Hello everyone!! Wow, I can't believe it has been so long!! Well, since the last time I posted, school started, dance started, and volleyball started for Katelyn. Gabe is doing well in school, and is slowly adjusting to the difference from daycare. He is still a wild man, and loves to play nintendo and ride his bike. We went camping over Labor Day and he had a blast with the snakes and the frogs!! Yuck!! such a boy!


Mariah got another new haircut, it is extremely cute on her, and SO easy!!! But after all that, she is now going to grow it back out. (I am not sure why, but maybe partly her age).




Katelyn also got her first half of her braces on the 15th. She goes in for the bottom on the 1st of October. The spacers are in now between her molars, and she is having an aweful time eating. I feel so sorry for her, but only another week and they come off. She will have to be in the full set for approximately two years. I tried to attach a picture, but not sure how it will come out. She gets to change the color each time she gets them tightened. Right now the top is pink, and she is getting lime green on the bottom.


Well, I will try not to wait so long next time. Talk to you soon, love and hugs to everyone!!




2 comments:

mightymom said...

Katelyn - you look so grown up! Sorry that your mouth is so sore - Daniel had to go thru the same thing. Now that he got them off - he looks fantastic - it was so worth it. I think he would tell you that it gets a bit easier over time.
Mariah - your hair looks fantastic! So cute and easy is the way to go...
Gabe looks like he is having fun on his bike - I can just imaging him zooming everywhere!

I love the pictures - hugs and kisses to everyone! Miss you bunches!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Well Sweetie,
You know your Auntie.... took me this long to check on the sight. You did good. My favorite part is the photos! Love you all and will try to check in more often. I think it's the holidays. Dawn hasn't updated in ages either.
Aunt Tina